Material(s): Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
Designed in the U.S.A. Patent Pending
The SAVEUR Selects Voyage Enameled Cast Iron Collection brings affordable and stylish performance cookware to culinary explorers who love the art of cooking. The collection has been designed with multiple features to enhance the cooking experience from kitchen to table.
- Enameled coated cast iron evenly holds and distributes heat; the glossy, glazed surface is rustproof, non-reactive, and non-stick
- Ergonomic, Large handles make maneuvering easy, even with oven mitts; signature non-slip milled texture provides a secure grip
- Lightweight stainless steel lid performs better than heavier cast iron designs
- The lid is made from double-walled stainless steel with internal drip ridges and condensation rings that lock in moisture to evenly distribute flavor throughout your dish
- Compatible with all cooktops, from induction and electric to gas and vitroceramic glass; even campfires, broilers and grills; dishwasher- and oven-safe up to 260°C
- Hand wash for best results
There are no reviews yet.