Material(s): Triply Stainless Steel & Tempered Glass
Designer: Mark Schulte, Amsterdam
- Saucepan is good for cooking and heating up small quantities of food, and for preparing sauces, gravies, stewed dishes and more.
- Using with patented detachable handle lock securely into place to carry pot; detach to create more space on stovetop and in storage cabinet.
- The fixed side handle makes the pot into an elegant serving tool appropriate for any table.
- Clear measurement marking on interior for convenient measuring.
- Tri-ply construction with heat-responsive aluminum core provides efficient and even heat distribution throughout the entire cooking surface.
- Glass lid allows you to monitor the food inside without disturbing the cooking process.
- Suitable for various heat sources like gas, induction, electric, etc.
- Part of ON-&-OFF Cookware Series
There are no reviews yet.